This is a part time, seasonal position beginning March 15 thru July, at our Mechanicsburg Home & Garden Store, requiring Monday thru Saturday, 8am-4pm.
Attention garden enthusiasts, are you ready to do what you love?
We have job opportunities at Stauffers of Kissel Hill! Why is this a perfect fit for you?
Your passions are ours too!
Stauffers of Kissel Hill is a local and family owned company that values
teamwork, respect, integrity, commitment, and service. We promote our team from
within our own company and will teach you with on the job training and leadership classes.
• Cleans inside of truck and performs routine maintenance.
• Drives vehicles in a safe, and courteous manner, driving "defensively" at all times.
• Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery.
• Listens to and documents customer service problems, and forwards that information to Management immediately for resolution.
• Assembles patio furniture and retail displays, makes repairs and touch-ups as needed.
• Writes customer orders and instructions.
• Maintains and operates equipment, ie electric jack, forklift, etc., if at least 18 years of age.
• Receives, opens, and unpacks cartons and crates of merchandise, checking invoice against items received. Promptly clears floor of all restocking equipment and debris.
• Takes inventory or examines merchandise on a regular basis, to identify items needing to be reordered or replenished.
• Unloads products from delivery trucks and transports them to sales floor or storage area.
• Valid Class "C" PA Drivers License.
• Ability to successfully complete DOT Physical and Drug Test as required according to DOT regulations.• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 60 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 80 pounds.
• The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions.
• The employee must be at least 21 years old.