This is a part time, seasonal position beginning March 4 thru December, at our Lititz Pike Home & Garden Store, requiring flexible day and weekend availability with occasional evenings.
Attention garden enthusiasts, are you ready to do what you love?
We have job opportunities at Stauffers of Kissel Hill! Why is this a perfect fit for you?
Your passions are ours too!
Stauffers of Kissel Hill is a local and family owned company that values
teamwork, respect, integrity, commitment, and service. We promote our team from
within our own company and will teach you with on the job training and leadership classes.
• Loads customer purchases.
• Cleans department area, including equipment, containers, storage areas, aisles, and display cases; keeping products and supplies well organized.
• Maintains and operates equipment, ie electric jack, forklift, front-end loader, if at least 18 years of age.
• Prices or changes price tags on merchandise referring to price list and in coordination with scan department.
• Receives, opens, and unpacks cartons of merchandise, checking invoice against items received. Promptly clears floor of all restocking equipment and debris.
• Unloads merchandise using forklifts, pallet jacks or by hand.
• Sets and signs displays of merchandise to attract customers and promote sales.
• Takes inventory or examines merchandise on a regular basis, to identify items needing to be reordered or replenished.
• While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly exposed to outside weather conditions.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 80 pounds.
• The employee must be at least 18 years old.