This is a part time, seasonal position beginning March 4 thru December, at our Lititz Pike Home & Garden Store, requiring flexible evening and weekend availability.
Attention garden enthusiasts, are you ready to do what you love?
We have job opportunities at Stauffers of Kissel Hill! Why is this a perfect fit for you?
Your passions are ours too!
Stauffers of Kissel Hill is a local and family owned company that values
teamwork, respect, integrity, commitment, and service. We promote our team from
within our own company and will teach you with on the job training and leadership classes.
• Examines plant materials for signs of pests or diseases, notifies management when problems appear.
• Waters and grooms plants correctly in order to maintain high quality products.
• Assists customer in peron and/or on the phone with knowledgeable information about plants and plant products. Answers questions and resolves problems in a timely manner.
• Assists in opening and/or closing the department ie. doors, lights, etc.
• Cleans department area, storage areas, aisles, and display cases; keeping products and supplies well organized.
• Prices or changes price tags on merchandise referring to price list and in coordination with scan department.
• Receives, opens, and unpacks cartons of merchandise, checking invoice against items received. Promptly clears floor of all restocking equipment and debris.
• Sets and signs displays of merchandise to attract customers and promote sales.
• Takes note of all overages and shortages in shipments and reports those discrepancies to the Department Manager.
• Unloads products from delivery trucks and transports them to sales floor or storage area.
• The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 30 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions.
• While performing the duties of this Job, employees are regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions.
• The employee must be at least 16 years old.