This is a part time position at our Rohrerstown Fresh Foods, requiring Monday, 4pm-9m and Saturday and Sunday, 4pm-11pm.
Attention food lovers, are you ready to do what you love?
We have job opportunities at Stauffers of Kissel Hill! Why is this a perfect fit for you?
Your passions are ours too!
Stauffers of Kissel Hill is a local and family owned company that values
teamwork, respect, integrity, commitment, and service. We promote our team from
within our own company and will teach you with on the job training and leadership classes.
• Cleans and replenishes store areas to department guidelines.
• Cleans and vacuums rugs and floor mats throughout the store.
• Cleans conference room and managers offices.
• Cleans lobby area including tables, chairs, windows, mats and doors as needed.
• Empties trash containers throughout the store.
• Helps stack and dispose of cardboard and other department trash and recycling.
• Changes light bulbs as needed.
• Notifies management concerning the need for any major repairs.
• Replenishes water bottles and cleans water fountains throughout the store.
• Sweeps and mops retail floor space, as needed.
• Employee must be able to lift up to 50 lb.s
• Employee must be at least 18 years old.