This is a full time position at our Rohrerstown Fresh Foods, requiring flexible day and weekend availability til 6pm..
Attention food lovers, are you ready to do what you love?
We have job opportunities at Stauffers of Kissel Hill! Why is this a perfect fit for you?
Your passions are ours too!
Stauffers of Kissel Hill is a local and family owned company that values
teamwork, respect, integrity, commitment, and service. We promote our team from
within our own company and will teach you with on the job training and leadership classes.
• Prepares take-out sandwiches and salads both for the case and for "made to order" requests.
• Sharpens and cleans slicer, according to procedure, using correct safety equipment.
• Is able to read and follow recipes. Is knowledgeable regarding proper units of measurement used in cooking.
• Prepares and cooks food items in quantities according to menu to be served and to customer specifications. Knows the different measurements used in cooking.
• Prepares and cooks rotisserie chicken, fried chicken and other products.
• Presents menu to customers, makes suggestions and answers questions regarding food and service.
• Understands catering guide to take special orders and follows procedures for completion of orders.
• Cleans department area, including equipment, containers, storage areas, aisles, and display cases; keeping products and supplies well organized.
• Operates equipment, if needed (if over 18 years of age).
• Operates price scale with knowledge of current prices. Prices or changes price tags on merchandise referring to price list and in coordination with scan department.
• Packages merchandise according to departmental guidelines.
• Receives, opens, and unpacks cartons and crates of merchandise, checking invoice against items received. Promptly clears floor of all restocking equipment and debris.
• Sets and signs displays of merchandise to attract customers and promote sales.
• Takes and processes customer orders according to customer request ensuring that product is ready on time.
• Takes inventory or examines merchandise on a regular basis, to identify items needing to be reordered or replenished.
• The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel or crouch; talk and/or hear.
• While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly exposed to hot temperatures while working around kitchen equipment.
• Employee must be at least 18 years old.