This is a full time position at our Linglestown Home & Garden Store, requiring flexible day, evening and weekend availability.
Attention garden enthusiasts, are you ready to do what you love?
We have job opportunities at Stauffers of Kissel Hill! Why is this a perfect fit for you?
Your passions are ours too!
Stauffers of Kissel Hill is a local and family owned company that values
teamwork, respect, integrity, commitment, and service. We promote our team from
within our own company and will teach you with on the job training and leadership classes.
• Advises and assists customer in selection and maintenance of plants.
• Assists in merchandising of products, or services provided, to develop new markets, increase share of market, and obtain competitive position in industry.
• Meets with potential customers, either at the store location or clients' site, obtaining the pertinent information needed to determine landscaping needs and produces landscape designs to customer specifications.
• Processes sales order, coordinates delivery or pick-up of materials and follows up to ensure complete satisfaction of service and materials.
• Provides a design, materials list and cost estimate to customers in a timely manner.
• Willing to perform all tasks necessary to assure the smooth operation of the division.
• Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.
• While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly exposed to outside weather conditions.