This is an overnight part time position at our Lititz Pike Fresh Foods, requiring Sunday-Tuesday, as well as the 1st and 2nd Wednesday of every month, 10pm-6am.
Attention food lovers, are you ready to do what you love?
We have job opportunities at Stauffers of Kissel Hill! Why is this a perfect fit for you?
Your passions are ours too!
Stauffers of Kissel Hill is a local and family owned company that values
teamwork, respect, integrity, commitment, and service. We promote our team from
within our own company and will teach you with on the job training and leadership classes.
• Assists with training team members on how to update items and perform pricing in their aisles/department.
• Is knowledgeable regarding current and/or new stock; where it comes from and what department it is sold in.
• Performs a store audit for pricing, using FM unit.
• Prints out signs and hangs them with the proper item.
• Updates shelf tags (new prices, vendor, etc).
• Receives new information via e-mail and makes copies for parties responsible for the information sent.
• Notify Scan Coordinator of issues related to pricing or signage.
• Basic computer skills in Microsoft Offfice (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast paced, high volume work environment.
• Business math, calculator, general office proficiency and accuracy.
• Basic skills in Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Drive)