This is a part time position at our Lititz Pike Fresh Foods, requiring 2-3 days per week, 7am-6pm, and flexbile weekend availability.
Attention food lovers, are you ready to do what you love?
We have job opportunities at Stauffers of Kissel Hill! Why is this a perfect fit for you?
Your passions are ours too!
Stauffers of Kissel Hill is a local and family owned company that values
teamwork, respect, integrity, commitment, and service. We promote our team from
within our own company and will teach you with on the job training and leadership classes.
• Assist customers who are handicapped.
• Bags Groceries.
• Gathers and stocks grocery carts in the prescribed manner, where applicable.
• Loads all purchases neatly and carefully in vehicles, checking loading slips for proper direction.
• Maintains an organized and clean carport area.
• Stock registers with bags.
• Sets up advertising signs and displays merchandise in cases, on counters, or tables to attract customers and promote sales.
• While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly exposed to outside weather conditions.
• The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel or crouch; talk and/or hear.
• The employee must be at least 18 years old.