This is a part time position at our Lititz Pike Fresh Foods, requiring Thursday, Friday and Saturday, 1pm-6pm.
Attention food lovers, are you ready to do what you love?
We have job opportunities at Stauffers of Kissel Hill! Why is this a perfect fit for you?
Your passions are ours too!
Stauffers of Kissel Hill is a local and family owned company that values
teamwork, respect, integrity, commitment, and service. We promote our team from
within our own company and will teach you with on the job training and leadership classes.
• Takes and process customer orders according to customer request, ensuring that the product is ready on time.
• Assists the Bakery Manager in determining variety and quantity of bakery products to be produced or replenished, according to orders, sales projections and daily volume.
• Assists with the development and implementation of new product ideas.
• Awareness of miss-picked merchandise and knowledge of how to correct the problem.
• Has knowledge of bakery equipment and procedures to ensure a quality product.
• Merchandises the entrance case with the appropriate stock levels based on day, time of year and special store events.
• Prepares frozen products for proper baking.
• Produces a variety of bakery products ensuring proper production and quality.
• Cleans department area, including equipment, containers, storage areas, aisles, and display and special store events.
• Operates equipment, if needed.
• Operates price scale with knowledge of current prices. Prices or changes price tags on merchandise referring to price list and in coordination with scan department.
• Receives, opens, and unpacks cartons and crates of merchandise, checking invoice against items received. Promptly clears floor of all restocking equipment and debris.
• Sets and signs displays of merchandise to attract customers and promote sales.
• Takes inventory or examines merchandise on a regular basis, to identify items needing to be reordered or replenished.
• Able to lift 25-50 lbs.
• Employee must be at least 18 years old.