This is a part time, seasonal position thru December 31, at our Linglestown Home & Garden Store, requiring flexible evening and weekend availability, 4pm-8pm.
Attention garden enthusiasts, are you ready to do what you love?
We have job opportunities at Stauffers of Kissel Hill! Why is this a perfect fit for you?
Your passions are ours too!
Stauffers of Kissel Hill is a local and family owned company that values
teamwork, respect, integrity, commitment, and service. We promote our team from
within our own company and will teach you with on the job training and leadership classes.
• Bags mulch (at a piece rate), if applicable.
• Loads customer purchases.
• Maintains Garden Center stock by watering, weeding, etc. if applicable.
• Operates cash registers as needed, provided employee has successfully passed the pre-hire "Coin Test" and has completed training on proper register policies and procedures.
• Cleans department area, including equipment, containers, storage areas, aisles, and display cases; keeping products and supplies well organized.
• Maintains and operates equipment, ie electric jack, forklift, etc., if at least 18 years of age.
• Prices or changes price tags on merchandise referring to price list and in coordination with scan department.
• Receives, opens, and unpacks cartons and crates of merchandise, checking invoice against items received. Promptly clears floor of all restocking equipment and debris.
• Sets and signs displays of merchandise to attract customers and promote sales.
• Takes inventory or examines merchandise on a regular basis, to identify items needing to be reordered or replenished.
• While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly exposed to outside weather conditions.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 80 pounds.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel or crouch; talk and/or hear.
• The employee must be at least 18 years old.