This is a part time position at our Lititz Pike Fresh Foods, requiring 1-2 evenings per week, 4pm-9pm, Saturday, 1pm-7pm, and Sunday between the hours of 9am-6pm.
Attention food lovers, are you ready to do what you love?
We have job opportunities at Stauffers of Kissel Hill! Why is this a perfect fit for you?
Your passions are ours too!
Stauffers of Kissel Hill is a local and family owned company that values
teamwork, respect, integrity, commitment, and service. We promote our team from
within our own company and will teach you with on the job training and leadership classes.
• Grinds coffee for customers.
• Cleans department area, including equipment, containers, storage areas, aisles, and display cases; keeping products and supplies well organized. .
• Operates equipment, if needed (if over 18 years of age).
• Operates price scale with knowledge of current prices. Prices or changes price tags on merchandise referring to price list and in coordination with scan department.
• Receives, opens, and unpacks cartons and crates of merchandise, checking invoice against items received. Promptly clears floor of all restocking equipment and debris.
• Rotates product according to departmental guidelines.
• Sets and signs displays of merchandise to attract customers and promote sales.
• Takes and processes customer orders according to customer request ensuring that product is ready on time.
• Takes inventory or examines merchandise on a regular basis, to identify items needing to be reordered or replenished.
• The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• The employee must be at least 18 years old.