This is a full time position at our Rohrerstown Fresh Foods, requiring flexible day, evening and weekend availability.
Attention food lovers, are you ready to do what you love?
We have job opportunities at Stauffers of Kissel Hill! Why is this a perfect fit for you?
Your passions are ours too!
Stauffers of Kissel Hill is a local and family owned company that values
teamwork, respect, integrity, commitment, and service. We promote our team from
within our own company and will teach you with on the job training and leadership classes.
• Devise game plans and plan-o-grams for merchandising of the department in conjunction with the Buying team.
• Fully understands the retail label systems, communicates with Scan, General Management, and/or Buying teams to ensure correct pricing.
• Assigns duties to team members and schedules break periods, work hours, and vacations based on the needs of the business and upcoming store events.
• Trains team members in store policies, department procedures, product knowledge and job duties to ensure they are working in a productive and safe manner.
• Supervises and performs departmental inventories to ensure accuracy and thoroughness.
• Is ready and able to assume the job responsibilities of the Department Manager when necessary.
• Communicates with Buying and GM teams regarding merchandising, new product implementation and appropriate pricing. Promptly follows through with directions.
• Coordinates vendor invoices, SKH invoices, and inter-company transfers on a daily basis to ensure timely billing.
• Functions as a working manager, performing all tasks necessary to assure the smooth operation of the division.
• Has knowledge of current inventories and ordering systems to assist with the ordering of supplies and merchandise from approved vendors.
• Maintains and operates departmental equipment.
• Previous management and bakery experience required.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, proportions, percentages and volume.
• The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
• While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly exposed to hot temperatures while working around kitchen equipment.