This is a full time position at our Lititz Pike Fresh Foods, requiring Monday-Friday, 2pm-10pm.
Attention food lovers, are you ready to do what you love?
We have job opportunities at Stauffers of Kissel Hill! Why is this a perfect fit for you?
Your passions are ours too!
Stauffers of Kissel Hill is a local and family owned company that values
teamwork, respect, integrity, commitment, and service. We promote our team from
within our own company and will teach you with on the job training and leadership classes.
• Assist with purchases of stamps, gift cards, film processing, and paper copier.
• Follows procedure for all processes on register systems.
• Gathers and stocks grocery carts in the prescribed manner, where applicable.
• Is knowledgeable regarding Supermarket and Garden Center pricing procedures.
• Keep schedules of incoming and outgoing managers.
• Maintain proper ads on the bulletin board.
• Maintains a clean and organized register area and customer service area.
• Operates cash register for either refunds, purchases or payments.
• Prepare daily store announcements and organize and laminate weekly ad signs and distribute to departments.
• Prepare film orders for daily shipments.
• Promotes special store events, following company procedures.
• Reviews sales fliers weekly to be aware of advertised specials.
• Sort store mail and distributes to appropriate managers.
• Answers customer telephone calls responding to external/ internal customer needs or referring call to appropriate person.
• Receives, opens, and unpacks cartons and crates of merchandise, checking invoice against items received. Promptly clears floor of all restocking equipment and debris.
• Ability to perform basic mathmatical calculations such as adding & subtracting using multiple digit numbers & units of weight &/or American currency.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
• The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms.