This is a full time position at our Rohrerstown Fresh Foods, requiring flexible evening and weekend availability, 2pm-10:30pm
Attention food lovers, are you ready to do what you love?
We have job opportunities at Stauffers of Kissel Hill! Why is this a perfect fit for you?
Your passions are ours too!
Stauffers of Kissel Hill is a local and family owned company that values
teamwork, respect, integrity, commitment, and service. We promote our team from
within our own company and will teach you with on the job training and leadership classes.
• Prepares take-out sandwiches and salads both for the case and for "made to order" requests.
• Sharpens and cleans slicer, according to procedure, using correct safety equipment.
• Prepares and cooks rotisserie chicken, fried chicken and other products.
• Presents menu to customers, makes suggestions and answers questions regarding food and service.
• Understands catering guide to take special orders and follows procedures for completion of orders.
• Cleans department area, including equipment, containers, storage areas, aisles, and display cases; keeping products and supplies well organized. .
• Operates equipment, if needed.
• Operates price scale with knowledge of current prices. Prices or changes price tags onmerchandise referring to price list and in coordination with scan department.
• Packages merchandise according to departmental guidelines.
• Receives, opens, and unpacks cartons and crates of merchandise, checking invoice againstitems received. Promptly clears floor of all restocking equipment and debris.
• Rotates product according to departmental guidelines.
• Sets up advertising signs and displays merchandise in cases, on counters, or tables to attract customers and promote sales.
• Takes and processes customer orders according to customer request ensuring that product is ready on time.
• Takes inventory or examines merchandise on a regular basis, to identify items needing to be reordered or replenished.
• While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly exposed to hot temperatures while working around kitchen equipment.
• The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Employee must be at least 18 years old.