This is a full time position at our Rohrerstown Fresh Foods, requiring flexible day, evening and weekend availability.
Attention food lovers, are you ready to do what you love?
We have job opportunities at Stauffers of Kissel Hill! Why is this a perfect fit for you?
Your passions are ours too!
Stauffers of Kissel Hill is a local and family owned company that values
teamwork, respect, integrity, commitment, and service. We promote our team from
within our own company and will teach you with on the job training and leadership classes.
• Coordinates; prepares food for the hot foods area and meal center.
• Assigns duties to team members and schedules break periods, work hours, and vacations based on the needs of the business and upcoming store events.
• Assists in writing game plans and plan-o-grams for merchandising the department based on ads and display profitability.
• Assists with training workers in store policies, departmental procedures, and job duties.
• Communicates regularly with scan department to resolve incorrect information and ensure correct pricing.
• Coordinates vendor invoices, SKH invoices, and inter-company transfers on a daily basis to ensure timely billing.
• Follows established departmental cleaning procedures.
• Functions as a working manager, performing all department responsibilities to ensure the smooth operation of your area of responsibility (see department job responsibilities).
• Has knowledge of current inventories and ordering systems to assist with the ordering of supplies and merchandise from approved vendors.
• Maintains and operates departmental equipment.
• Supervises and performs departmental inventories to ensure accuracy and thoroughness.
• Assists the department manager in obtaining budget for labor, gross profit and inventory control.
• Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months toone year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must possess a current and valid ServSafe certification.