Stauffers of Kissel Hill is a local and family owned company that values teamwork, respect, integrity, commitment and service. We are currently looking for a person to join our creative Marketing team as a Multi-Media Graphic Designer for our Fresh Foods and Home & Garden Stores.
This is a full time position at our Corporate Office, 36-40 hours per week.
• Designs and produces art and copy layout for material to be presented in traditional media.
• Provide creative support of our digital and content marketing (website, email, blog, social media posts and more).
• Adhere to brand parameters. Collaborate with marketing team to maintain a consistent brand voice message.
• Use your creativity and skills, not just to make marketing materials more attractive, but to improve user experience and get specific results.
• Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
• Cross-train in other areas of the marketing department.
• Edit, review and proofread finished ads.
• Perform other duties within the marketing department or other areas as assigned.
• Positively interact and effectively communicate with all Stauffers team members.
• Strong computer skills.
• Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photo Shop, Microsoft Suite, Google Docs.
• Must be able to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast paced, high volume work environment.
• Strong organizational skills (file management, deadline commitments, etc).
• Excellent communication, prioritization and organization skills.
• Ability to work independently to meet uncompromising deadlines.