This is a part time position at our Lititz Pike Fresh Foods, requiring 5 evenings per week, 10pm-6am.
Attention food lovers, are you ready to do what you love?
We have job opportunities at Stauffers of Kissel Hill! Why is this a perfect fit for you?
Your passions are ours too!
Stauffers of Kissel Hill is a local and family owned company that values
teamwork, respect, integrity, commitment, and service. We promote our team from
within our own company and will teach you with on the job training and leadership classes.
• Receives, opens and unpacks cartons or crates of merchandise.
• Stocks freight on the shelves matching product with shelf label while maintaining proper shelf conditions.
• Rotates product according to departmental guidelines.
• Promptly clears sales floor of all equipment and debris, making cardboard bales, as needed.
• Previous overnight and stocking experience preferred.
• Employee must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Employee must be at least 18 years old.