This is a part time position at our Lititz Pike Fresh Foods, requiring day and weekend availability, 9am-3pm.
Attention food lovers, are you ready to do what you love?
We have job opportunities at Stauffers of Kissel Hill! Why is this a perfect fit for you?
Your passions are ours too!
Stauffers of Kissel Hill is a local and family owned company that values
teamwork, respect, integrity, commitment, and service. We promote our team from
within our own company and will teach you with on the job training and leadership classes.
• Makes pizzas according to ingredient guidelines and displays product in case.
• Responsible for the proper production of bakery goods, in the absence of bakers, department asistants and/or management.
• Cleans department area, including equipment, containers, storage areas, aisles, and display cases; keeping products and supplies well organized.
• Operates equipment, if needed (if over 18 years of age).
• Operates price scale with knowledge of current prices. Prices or changes price tags on merchandise referring to price list and in coordination with scan department.
• Packages merchandise according to departmental guidelines.
• Prepares and promotes department samples.
• Receives, opens, and unpacks cartons and crates of merchandise, checking invoice against items received. Promptly clears floor of all restocking equipment and debris.
• Rotates product according to departmental guidelines.
• Sets up advertising signs and displays merchandise in cases, on counters, or tables to attract customers and promote sales.
• Takes and processes customer orders according to customer request ensuring that product is ready on time.
• Takes inventory or examines merchandise on a regular basis, to identify items needing to be reordered or replenished.
• While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly exposed to hot temperatures while working around kitchen equipment.
• Employee must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Emplyee must be at least 18 years old.