This is a full time position at our Lititz Pike Fresh Foods, requiring flexible day, evening and weekend availability.
Attention food lovers, are you ready to do what you love?
We have job opportunities at Stauffers of Kissel Hill! Why is this a perfect fit for you?
Your passions are ours too!
Stauffers of Kissel Hill is a local and family owned company that values
teamwork, respect, integrity, commitment, and service. We promote our team from
within our own company and will teach you with on the job training and leadership classes.
• Functions as a working supervisor, performing all tasks necessary to assure the smooth operation of your area of responsibility (see department job responsibilities).
• Handles damages/returns and ensures that proper credits have been received from vendors.
• Communicates with Buyers regarding merchandising, new product implementation and appropriate pricing. Promptly follows through with Buyer directions.
• Provides oversight of the store, in the absence of the GM team. Available for questions from other departments and customers.
• Assists the department manager in obtaining budget for labor, gross profit and inventory control.
• Assists with regularly scheduled departmental inventories.
• Assists with the supervision of the department, in the absence of the Department Mgr. and Assistant Department Mgr., assigning job duties, scheduling breaks etc.
• Assists with training workers in store policies, departmental procedures, and job duties.
• Communicates performance and training problems to the department manager.
• Coordinates vendor invoices, SKH invoices and inter-company transfers on a daily basis to ensure timely billing.
• Fully understands all label and scale systems.
• While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly exposed to cold temperatures while working in or around the coolers.
• Able to lift 25-50 lbs.
• Employee must be at least 18 years old.