This is a full time position at our Rohrerstown Fresh Foods, requiring flexible evening and weekend availability, 12pm-10pm.
Attention food lovers, are you ready to do what you love?
We have job opportunities at Stauffers of Kissel Hill! Why is this a perfect fit for you?
Your passions are ours too!
Stauffers of Kissel Hill is a local and family owned company that values
teamwork, respect, integrity, commitment, and service. We promote our team from
within our own company and will teach you with on the job training and leadership classes.
• Cleans department area, including equipment, containers, storage areas, aisles, and display cases; keeping products and supplies well organized.
• Operates equipment, if needed (if over 18 years of age).
• Operates price scale with knowledge of current prices. Prices or changes price tags on merchandise referring to price list and in coordination with scan department.
• Receives, opens, and unpacks cartons and crates of merchandise, checking invoice against items received. Promptly clears floor of all restocking equipment and debris.
• Prepares, packages, and rotates product according to departmental guidelines.
• Sets and signs displays of merchandise to attract customers and promote sales.
• Takes and processes customer orders according to customer request ensuring that product is ready on time.
• Takes inventory or examines merchandise on a regular basis, to identify items needing to be reordered for replenished.
• Assists the department manager in obtaining budget for labor, gross profit and inventory control.
• Assists with regularly scheduled departmental inventories.
• Assists with the supervision of the department, in the absence of the Department Mgr. and Assistant Department Mgr., assigning job duties, scheduling breaks etc.
• Assists with training workers in store policies, departmental procedures, and job duties.
• Communicates performance and training problems to the department manager.
• Coordinates vendor invoices, SKH invoices and inter-company transfers on a daily basis to ensure timely billing.
• Fully understands all label and scale systems.
• The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel or crouch; talk and/or hear.
• The employee must be at least 18 years old.