This is a full time position at our Lititz Pike Fresh Foods, between the hours of 7am - 5pm, with flexible day and weekend availability.
Stauffers of Kissel Hill is a local and family owned company that values
teamwork, respect, integrity, commitment, and service. We promote our team from
within our own company and will teach you with on the job training and leadership classes.
• Schedules Maintenance team members to ensure proper coverage for the facility.
• Train team members in store policies, procedures and job duties.
• Communicates performance and training problems with the General Management team.
• Coordinates vendor invoices and intercompany transfers on a daily basis to ensure timely billing.
• Monitors and maintains all cleaning equipment to ensure operations are functioning properly.
• Performs all duties of the Maintenance Team Member position, as needed.
• Previous janitorial/supervisory experience preferred.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must be at least 18 years old.