Our heritage is to honor God, which inspires us to willingly live out our Values, Vision, & Mission.
This is a part time position at our Rohrerstown Road Fresh Foods, requiring 2-3 evenings per week, 4pm-10:30pm, and flexible weekend availability.
• Packs fruit baskets as needed.
• Replenishes ice to the display cases.
• Cleans department area, including equipment, containers, storage areas, aisles, and display cases; keeping products and supplies well organized.
• Operates equipment, if needed (if over 18 years of age).
• Operates price scale with knowledge of current prices. Prices or changes price tags on merchandise referring to price list and in coordination with scan department.
• Prepares and promotes department samples.
• Receives, opens, and unpacks cartons and crates of merchandise, checking invoice against items received. Promptly clears floor of all restocking equipment and debris.
• Rotates product according to departmental guidelines.
• Sets and signs displays of merchandise to attract customers and promote sales.
• Takes and processes customer orders according to customer request ensuring that product is ready on time.
• Takes inventory or examines merchandise on a regular basis, to identify items needing to be reordered or replenished.
• While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly exposed to cold temperatures while working in or around the coolers.
• Able to lift 25-50 lbs.
• Employee must be at least 16 years old.