Our heritage is to honor God, which inspires us to willingly live out our Values, Vision, & Mission.
This is a part time position at our Rohrerstown Road Home & Garden, beginning March 26. The position requires day, evening and weekend availability.
• Drives vehicles in a safe, and courteous manner, driving "defensively" at all times.
• Collects cash, checks, or credit card info from customers, makes change if necessary, and records transactions on customer receipt.
• Drives truck to deliver such items as plant materials, mulch and other related products, loading and unloading the truck.
• Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery.
• Listens to customer service problems and forwards information to General Manager for resolution.
• Performs the duties of Nursery Team Member, when not making deliveries.
• Writes customer orders and instructions.
• Cleans inside of truck and performs routine maintenance.
• Valid Class "C" PA Drivers License.
• Ability to successfully complete DOT Physical and Drug Test as required according to DOT regulations.
• While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly exposed to outside weather conditions.
• Employee must be at least 18 years old.