Our heritage is to honor God, which inspires us to willingly live out our Values, Vision, & Mission.
This is a part time, seasonal position at our Mechanicsburg Home & Garden, beginning March 19 thru July. The position requires day and Saturday availability, 7am-5pm.
• Cleans inside of truck and performs routine maintenance.
• Collects cash, checks, or credit card info from customers, makes change if necessary, and records transactions on customer receipt.
and records transactions on customer receipt.
• Drives vehicles in a safe, and courteous manner, driving "defensively" at all times.
• Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery.
• Listens to and documents customer service problems, and forwards that information to Management immediately for resolution.
• Assembles patio furniture and retail displays, makes repairs and touch-ups as needed.
• Writes customer orders and instructions.
• Maintains and operates equipment, ie electric jack, forklift, etc., if at least 18 years of age.
• Receives, opens, and unpacks cartons and crates of merchandise, checking invoice against items received. Promptly clears floor of all restocking equipment and debris.
• Takes inventory or examines merchandise on a regular basis, to identify items needing to be reordered or replenished.
• Unloads products from delivery trucks and transports them to sales floor or storage area.
• Valid Class "C" PA Drivers License.
• Ability to successfully complete DOT Physical and Drug Test as required according to DOT regulations.
• The employee is occasionally required to sit.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel or crouch; talk and/or hear.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 60 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 80 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close & distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and an ability to adjust focus.
• The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions.
• Able to drive a 20" to 22" box truck.
• Employee must be at least 18 years old.