Our heritage is to honor God, which inspires us to willingly live out our Values, Vision, & Mission.
This is a part time, seasonal position at our Mechanicsburg Home & Garden, beginning February 5 thru July. The position requires flexible day, evening and weekend availability.
• Identify the needs and wants of our customers, and offer a range of products to satisfy them.
• Educate and inform our customers about available product lines.
• Demonstrate the features and values of our product.
• Help customers select colors, fabrics, and accessories to customize their product.
• Provide excellent after-sale support.
• Contact customers and arrange for merchandise to be delivered and installed at their home.
• Cultivate lasting professional relationships with customers.
• Remain up to date on current and new product lines as well as overall market trends.
• Strive to consistently meet or exceed our sales goals.
• Answers customer telephone calls responding to external/ internal customer needs or referring call to appropriate person.
• Cleans department area, including equipment, containers, storage areas, aisles, and display cases; keeping products and supplies well organized.
• Prices or changes price tags on merchandise referring to price list and in coordination with scan department.
• Sets and signs displays of merchandise to attract customers and promote sales.
• Takes inventory or examines merchandise on a regular basis, to identify items needing to be reordered or replenished.
• Takes note of all overages and shortages in shipments and reports those discrepancies to the Department Manager.
• Ability to perform basic mathmatical calculations such as adding & subtracting using multiple digit numbers & units of weight &/or American currency.
• The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions.
• The employee must be at least 18 years old.