Our heritage is to honor God, which inspires us to willingly live out our Values, Vision, & Mission.
This is a part time position at our Lititz Pike Fresh Foods, requiring 1-2 evenings per week, 4pm-10pm, and flexible weekend availability.
• Assists with the preparation of specialty items.
• Cuts meats into small pieces suitable for grinding, and/or grinds meat for use as hamburgers, meat loaf and sausage.
• Prepares and wraps meat and/or poultry for display and/or customer request.
• Cleans department area, including equipment, containers, storage areas, aisles, and display cases; keeping products and supplies well organized.
• Operates equipment, if needed (if over 18 years of age).
• Operates price scale with knowledge of current prices. Prices or changes price tags on merchandise referring to price list and in coordination with scan department.
• Receives, opens, and unpacks cartons and crates of merchandise, checking invoice against items received. Promptly clears floor of all restocking equipment and debris.
• Prepares, packages, and rotates product according to departmental guidelines.
• Sets and signs displays of merchandise to attract customers and promote sales.
• Takes and processes customer orders according to customer request ensuring that product is ready on time.
• Takes inventory or examines merchandise on a regular basis, to identify items needing to be reordered or replenished.
• While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly exposed to cold temperatures while working in or around the coolers.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 80 pounds.
• The employee must be at least 18 years old.