Our heritage is to honor God, which inspires us to willingly live out our Values, Vision, & Mission.
This is a full time position at our Rohrerstown Road Fresh Foods, requiring flexible weekdays, 9am-7pm, Saturday, 7am-4pm, and 4 Sunday mornings per year.
• Assigns duties to team members and schedules break periods, work hours, and vacations based on the needs of the business and upcoming store events.
• Communicates with Human Resources regarding open requisitions, needed advertising, and other recruitment issues.
• Functions as a working manager, performing all tasks necessary to assure the smooth operation of your area of responsibility.
• Trains team members in store policies, department procedures, product knowledge and job duties to ensure they are working in a productive and safe manner.
• Accurately enters data such as patient name, prescribed medication and cost, to maintain Pharmacy files, charge system, and inventory.
• Answers questions and provides information to Pharmacy customers on drug interactions, side effects, dosage, storage of pharmaceuticals, and/or insurance.
• Compounds and dispenses prescribed medications, drugs, and other pharmaceuticals for patient care using standard formulas and processes such as weighing and measuring and mixing ingredients.
• Directs Pharmacy workers engaged in mixing, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
• Maintains established procedures concerning quality assurance, security of controlled substances and disposal of hazardous waste drugs.
• Reviews prescriptions issued by physician, or other authorized prescriber to ensure accuracy and determine formulas and indgredients used. Determines that medication's identity, purity, and strength are correct prior to dispensing.
• Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in Pharmacy of Pharm D.
• State License to administer immunization(s).
• Must possess a current Pharmacist License, and be in good standing.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.