Our heritage is to honor God, which inspires us to willingly live out our Values, Vision, & Mission.
This is a part time, seasonal position at our Linglestown Home & Garden, beginning March 9 thur December. The position requires evening and weekend availability, 4pm-8pm.
• Loads customer purchases.
• Cleans department area, including equipment, containers, storage areas, aisles, and display cases; keeping products and supplies well organized.
• Maintains and operates equipment, ie electric jack, forklift, etc., if at least 18 years of age.
• Prices or changes price tags on merchandise referring to price list and in coordination with scan department.
• Receives, opens, and unpacks cartons and crates of merchandise, checking invoice against items received. Promptly clears floor of all restocking equipment and debris.
• Takes inventory or examines merchandise on a regular basis, to identify items needing to be reordered or replenished.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 80-100 pounds.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel or crouch; talk and/or hear.
• While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly exposed to outside weather conditions.
• Employee must be at least 18 years old.