This is a part time, seasonal position at our Rohrerstown Road Home & Garden Store. The position will begin in February and continue through July, requiring flexible day, evening and weekend availability.
Attention garden enthusiasts, are you ready to do what you love?
We have job opportunities at Stauffers of Kissel Hill! Why is this a perfect fit for you?
Your passions are ours too!
Stauffers of Kissel Hill is a local and family owned company that values
teamwork, respect, integrity, commitment, and service. We promote our team from
within our own company and will teach you with on the job training and leadership classes.
• Identify the needs and wants of our customers, and offer a range of products to satisfy them.
• Educate and inform our customers about available product lines.
• Demonstrate the features and values of our product.
• Help customers select colors, fabrics, and accessories to customize their product.
• Provide excellent after-sale support.
• Contact customers and arrange for merchandise to be delivered and installed at their home.
• Cultivate lasting professional relationships with customers.
• Remain up to date on current and new product lines as well as overall market trends.
• Strive to consistently meet or exceed our sales goals.
• Answers customer telephone calls responding to external/ internal customer needs or referring call to appropriate person.
• Cleans department area, including equipment, containers, storage areas, aisles, and display cases; keeping products and supplies well organized.
• Prices or changes price tags on merchandise referring to price list and in coordination with scan department.
• Sets and signs displays of merchandise to attract customers and promote sales.
• Takes inventory or examines merchandise on a regular basis, to identify items needing to be reordered or replenished.
• Takes note of all overages and shortages in shipments and reports those discrepancies to the Department Manager.
• Previous sales experience preferred.
• Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations such as adding & subtracting using multiple digit numbers & units of weight &/or American currency.
• The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions.
• The employee must be at least 18 years old.