Our heritage is to honor God, which inspires us to willingly live out our Values, Vision, & Mission.
This is a part time position at our Lititz Pike Fresh Foods, requiring 2-3 days per week, between the hours of 7am-6pm and flexible weekend availability.
• Assist customers who are handicapped.
• Bags Groceries.
• Gathers and stocks grocery carts in the prescribed manner, where applicable.
• Loads all purchases neatly and carefully in vehicles, checking loading slips for proper direction.
• Maintains an organized and clean carport area.
• Stock registers with bags.
• Sets up advertising signs and displays merchandise in cases, on counters, or tables to attract customers and promote sales.
• While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly exposed to outside weather conditions.
• The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel or crouch; talk and/or hear.
• Employee must be at least 18 years old.