Our heritage is to honor God, which inspires us to willingly live out our Values, Vision, & Mission.
This is full time position at our Rohrerstown Road Fresh Foods, requiring 5 evenings per week, 10pm-6am, in the Dairy/Frozen Department.
• Makes sure store is kept locked and secure during non-business hours.
• Cleans department area, including equipment, containers, storage areas, aisles, and display cases; keeping products and supplies well organized.
• Maintains an average stocking rate of 60-65 cases per hour.
• Operates equipment, if needed.
• Operates price scale with knowledge of current prices. Prices or changes price tags on merchandise referring to price list and in coordination with scan department.
• Receives, opens, and unpacks cartons and crates of merchandise, checking invoice against items received. Promptly clears floor of all restocking equipment and debris.
• Prepares, packages, and rotates product according to departmental guidelines.
• Sets and signs displays of merchandise to attract customers and promote sales.
• Takes and processes customer orders according to customer request ensuring that product is ready on time.
• Takes inventory or examines merchandise on a regular basis, to identify items needing to be reordered or replenished.
• Unloads products from delivery trucks and transports them to sales floor or storage area.
• The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• The employee must be at least 18 years old.