Our heritage is to honor God, which inspires us to willingly live out our Values, Vision, & Mission.
This is a part time position at our Lititz Pike Fresh Foods, requiring 2-3 days per week and flexible weekends, between the hour of 9am-6pm.
• Dips soups and salads into containers and sets up soup and salad displays in the retail sales case, as needed.
• Slices or cuts deli products per customer specifications, weighs and wraps sliced foods and affixes sticker.
• Prepares regular and specialty items according to departmental guidelines.
• Uses and maintains ovens and rotisserie.
• Cleans department area, including equipment, containers, storage areas, aisles, and display cases; keeping products and supplies well organized.
• Operates equipment, if needed (if over 18 years of age).
• Operates price scale with knowledge of current prices. Prices or changes price tags on merchandise referring to price list and in coordination with scan department.
• Packages merchandise according to departmental guidelines.
• Prepares and promotes department samples.
• Receives, opens, and unpacks cartons and crates of merchandise, checking invoice against items received. Promptly clears floor of all restocking equipment and debris.
• Rotates product according to departmental guidelines.
• Sets up advertising signs and displays merchandise in cases, on counters, or tables to attract customers and promote sales.
• Takes and processes customer orders according to customer request ensuring that product is ready on time.
• Takes inventory or examines merchandise on a regular basis, to identify items needing to be reordered or replenished.
• Able to lift 25-50 lbs.
• Employee must be at least 18 years old.