Our heritage is to honor God, which inspires us to willingly live out our Values, Vision, & Mission.
This is a part time position at our Distribution Center at our Corporate Office, requiring 3 days per week, 3pm-6:30pm and Saturdays, 8am-2:30pm.
• Cleans department area, including equipment, containers, storage areas, aisles, and display cases; keeping products and supplies well organized.
• Maintains and operates equipment, ie electric jack, forklift, etc., if at least 18 years of age.
• Packages merchandise according to departmental guidelines.
• Receives, opens, and unpacks cartons and crates of merchandise, checking invoice against items received. Promptly clears floor of all restocking equipment and debris.
• Unloads products from delivery trucks and transports them to sales floor or storage area.
• Ability to perform basic mathmatical calculations such as adding & subtracting using multiple digit numbers & units of weight &/or American currency.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 80 pounds. .
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel or crouch; talk and/or hear.
• While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly exposed to outside weather conditions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to extreme cold because of working in the coolers.
• The employee must be at least 16 years old.