Our heritage is to honor God, which inspires us to willingly live out our Values, Vision, & Mission.
This is a full time position at our Lititz Pike Fresh Foods, requiring flexible day, evening and weekend availability.
• Functions as a working supervisor, performing all tasks necessary to assure the smooth operation of your area of responsibility (see department job responsibilities).
• Handles damages/returns and ensures that proper credits have been received from vendors.
• Communicates with Buyers regarding merchandising, new product implementation and appropriate pricing. Promptly follows through with Buyer directions.
• Provides oversight of the store, in the absence of the GM team. Available for questions from other departments and customers.
• Assists the department manager in obtaining budget for labor, gross profit and inventory control.
• Assists with regularly scheduled departmental inventories.
• Assists with the supervision of the department, in the absence of the Department Mgr. and Assistant Department Mgr., assigning job duties, scheduling breaks etc.
• Assists with training workers in store policies, departmental procedures, and job duties.
• Communicates performance and training problems to the department manager.
• Coordinates vendor invoices, SKH invoices and inter-company transfers on a daily basis to ensure timely billing.
• Fully understands all label and scale systems.
• Previous produce retail experience not required, but helpful.
• Exhibits friendly and sincere communication to provide excellent service to our customers.
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers and team members.
• While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly exposed to cold temperatures while working in or around the coolers.
• Able to lift 25-50 lbs.