Our heritage is to honor God, which inspires us to willingly live out our Values, Vision, & Mission.
This is a full time position at our Rohrerstown Road Fresh Foods, requiring day and weekend availability, 10am-6:30pm.
• Assists with the development and implementation of new product ideas.
• Decorates specialty cakes and works with seasonal cake events.
• Has knowledge of current inventories and ordering systems to assist with the ordering of supplies as needed.
• Mixes cakes, icing and other items as needed.
• Produces correct quantities of products, according to sales projections from week to week.
• Records best selling cakes and notifies management.
• Responsible for the proper production of bakery goods, in the absence of bakers, department asistants and/or management.
• Cleans department area, including equipment, containers, storage areas, aisles, and displaycases; keeping products and supplies well organized. .
• Operates price scale with knowledge of current prices. Prices or changes price tags on merchandise referring to price list and in coordination with scan department.
• Receives, opens, and unpacks cartons and crates of merchandise, checking invoice against items received. Promptly clears floor of all restocking equipment and debris.
• Sets up advertising signs and displays merchandise in cases, on counters, or tables to attract customers and promote sales.
• Takes and processes customer orders according to customer request ensuring that product is ready on time.
• Takes inventory or examines merchandise on a regular basis, to identify items needing to be reordered or replenished.
• While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly exposed to hot temperatures while working around kitchen equipment.
• The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• The employee must be at least 18 years old.