Our heritage is to honor God, which inspires us to willingly live out our Values, Vision, & Mission.
This is a part time position at our Oregon Pike Fresh Foods, requiring flexible evening and weekend availability, 2pm-10pm.
• Assists with coordinating the cash management activities of the division such as preparing drawers, loans, cash pulls, cash pick-ups and deposits of cash drawers. Inventories and order change for safe. Coordinates armored service pick up of deposits.
• Assists with the coordination of magazine and candy stocking on the front end shelves, as needed.
• Is familiar with the job descriptions and performs the duties of cashier and /or Customer Service daily.
• Is knowledgeable regarding Supermarket and Garden Center pricing procedures.
• Maintains working operation of the cash registers and back room computers, notifies the Store Technology Lead of any problems or repairs needed with equipment.
• Reviews sales fliers weekly to be aware of advertised specials.
• Assists with regularly scheduled departmental inventories.
• Assists with the supervision of the department, in the absence of the Department Mgr. and Assistant Department Mgr., assigning job duties, scheduling breaks etc.
• Assists with training workers in store policies, departmental procedures, and job duties.
• Communicates performance and training problems to the department manager.
• Follows established departmental cleaning procedures.
• Has knowledge of current inventories and ordering systems to assist with the ordering of supplies and merchandise from approved vendors.
• Is familiar with the RORC and Labelmaster computer programs.
• Works to resolve incorrect information and ensure correct pricing.
• Ability to perform basic mathmatical calculations such as adding & subtracting using multiple digit numbers & units of weight &/or American currency.
• The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
• The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.